Jason@ClutterDesk.com Frisco, TX 75033 (972)786-1449
Digital Marketing SEO Strategist
Results-driven Digital Marketing Strategist with over 11 years of hands-on experience in Internet and Ecommerce Marketing and Operations. Proven track record of generating profit, particularly at mid-size, growth companies and smaller. Proven leadership and the ability to deliver highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, new customers and increase brand awareness and reputation for B2C and B2B businesses. Well versed in media buying, display, paid search, web analytics, and conversion ratio optimization. Consistently promoted for outstanding results as well as an ability to build revenue-generating teams and marketing infrastructure from the ground up.
Strengths and Certifications
- White-Hat SEO Search Engine Optimization Strategy Development
- PPC Planning, Implementation and Optimization
- WordPress WooCommerce Website Development and Design
- Wal-Mart Vendor Onboarding
- Keyword Research
- Thorough SEO Site Audits
- Content Development Strategies
- Ecommerce Merchandising
- Graphic, Flyer and Stationery Design (Adobe CS)
- Customer Acquisition and Lead Generation
- Amazon Listings Optimization
- Call Tracking Implementation
Digital Marketing Director
Joe East Enterprises | Carrollton, TX
Sept. 2011 to June 2015
- Planned, executed, measured and optimized a total of well over $1.4MM in annual paid search spend, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign setup and optimization, online media buys, Bing and SEM through ongoing testing of ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, ad extensions and
- Managed, implemented and tracked return on investment of PPC campaigns with in- depth analysis and reporting of results directly to the
- Responsible for ongoing performance recommendations and vendor
- Raised brand awareness through a total brand re-design, pitches to press, and securing speaking slots at industry
- Delivered regular leads to the sales team at 30% of the target cost-per-lead.
- Cut monthly online marketing spend from $140,000 per month down to approximately
$32,000 while growing customer acquisition and retention.
- Managed the website re-design, development and launch for two separate divisions under the company
- Created a large-format printing division and built team to run in-house printing of all marketing materials and vehicle wraps. The addition of this new company division cut the company’s monthly print spend by approximately $15,000.
Digital Marketing Specialist
ClutterDesk Digital Marketing | Frisco, TX
September 2007 to Current
- PPC Management and optimization of client accounts utilizing AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter PPC platforms.
- Creation, management and optimization of AdWords search campaigns for over 85 small to medium business clients in the United States including; Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Nevada, Connecticut, Michigan, Florida, Ohio and New York- Extensive reporting, integration and
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and management for all Search Marketing channels including paid search, SEO, product feeds and comparison search engines, display and remarketing design and implementation, email and social marketing including content creation and
- Growing qualified website traffic, identifying and defining digital content to support client needs and improving marketing and reporting
Certification / Training
- Professionally Trained and Certified by World-Renowned SEO Strategist, Bruce
- Ongoing Education via Annual SMX Conferences (http://www.searchmarketingexpo.com/west/)
- Certified Member of SEMPO (2011-2015)
- Selected as 1 of only 12 Internet Marketing Professionals invited to a “Business, Jobs and Emerging Technologies Roundtable” event on November 19, 2012 in Fort Worth, hosted by Congresswoman Kay Granger.
Proficiencies / Skills
Digital Marketing, ecommerce, woocommerce, email marketing, social media marketing, Facebook API, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, PPC, Omniture, Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, ROI Reports, ROAS Reports, Excel, Word, MSOffice, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Target, affiliate marketing, MailChimp, 3DCart, Shopify, Magento, Drupal, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Landing Page Management, A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Unbounce, SEO, SEM, Content Writing, Blogging, Print Design, Graphic Design, Call Tracking, Web Analytics Implementation and Management